AT THE WEEK'S END

This was such a relaxing first week home from college. This much needed month-long break couldn't have come at a better time. Earlier this week, I was able to sleep in until noon a few times, which was a nice change from getting up for class almost every morning. I went out shopping with my mom for a day, redesigned my blog for most of another, and relaxed with my family for the rest. I can't wait to celebrate Christmas Eve tomorrow night!

Four Things To Know About Me This Week:
  1. I have tattoos on the brain right now. I have wanted one since I was fourteen, so now that I have set my mind on getting my first one when I come home from school in May, I can't stop thinking about it. I am ninety-nine percent certain that I am going to cave into my desire to get it on my wrist, even though the logical part of my brain knows I should pick somewhere a little easier to cover when necessary. These are the ones I am debating between at the moment: fighterwanderlustquotation marks (!!), anchor, and all was well.
  2. I have had Michael Bublé's "Cold December Night", "Santa Clause Is Coming To Town", and "White Christmas" on repeat all day today. I can't believe the holiday season is almost over. I'm not ready for people to look at me like I'm crazy when it hits mid-January and I still can't stop listening to my favorite Christmas tunes.
  3. I started the process of redesigning my blog this weekend. It is still far from finished (I'm not 100% happy with on the content's font and I really need a new photo for the sidebar), but I am so happy with the progress I have made in the last forty-eight hours. I can't wait until it's all done.
  4. I helped my family consume three dozen peanut butter blossom cookies this week... I really need to switch from baking to walking when I get bored. (Side note: I might need to add that Mile A Day challenge to my list of New Year's Resolutions for 2013.)
Three Instagram Photos That Describe This Week:
1. My mom and I baked peanut butter blossom cookies for our neighbors and one of her friends from work. They were so delicious. // 2. I am a little too in love with taking photos of our Christmas tree this year. This is the third or fourth one this week. // 3. Bleu isn't enjoying this stormy weather (he misses playing outside), but as I mentioned in my last post, I can't get enough of it.
Two Things I Really Want Right Now:
  1. I am obsessed with this "Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal" sweater. My life just won't be complete until I own it (so dramatic, I know!). It just seems silly to order it when it's not possible for it to get here before Christmas, so I will just have to make myself wait to order it until next fall. Then I can wear it all of December. Without a doubt, it will be the best purchase I have made in a long time.
  2. I am really looking forward to going out shopping with my mom the day after Christmas. The list of things I want to buy is never-ending. Maybe a few boxes of white Christmas lights, these shoes, this bag, new blush and bronzer, a new shade of Essie nail polish...
One Blog I Can't Stop Reading:
Delightfully Tacky // Elizabeth has the best wardrobe ever and she seems like such a sweetheart. I have been looking back through some of her posts this week. They are all so inspiring. Some of my favorite posts on her blog are Tips for Taking Your Own Outfit Photos, Our First Christmas Tree, and her Remix Archive series.
I hope you enjoy the holiday with your family and friends. Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...